STILL SOMETHING NOT QUITE CLEAR?
Frequently Asked Questions
Prepared You're for a stay in one of our hotels and do you have a question? The We have listed the answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Is your question not there? Please feel free Contact us, we will gladly help you!
The check-in and checkout times of our hotels are the same everywhere. The check-in time is: 15.00 hours. Check-out time: 12.00 hours.
You will pay tourist tax if you are staying in a municipality where you are not registered. This applies to a business as well as a tourist visit. The altitude of the tourist tax varies by municipality and therefore also by hotel. See below the different rates:
- Municipality of Leiden: €2.50
- Municipality Noordwijk: €2.15
- Municipality Zoetermeer: €3.25
Arare you taking the car to one of our hotels? Then that’s not a problem. We like to tell you the parking possibilities.
- Golden Tulip Noordwijk Beach: We offer the opportunity to park at Supermarket de Vomar at a reduced rate of € 15 per night, this is a 2 minute walk from the hotel. You can also park on the boulevard, but the parking spaces here are limited and the rates depend on the municipality of Noordwijk.
- Golden Tulip & Tulip Inn Leiden Centre: Parking is possible at the rear of our hotel. The cost of this is € 12.50 per night. For meeting guests, the cost is € 8 per day.
- Golden Tulip Zoetermeer – The Hague: We have our own parking space at our hotel. The cost of this is € 8 per night. Are you coming to meet with us? Then parking is included!
- Ibis Leiden Centre: Ibis Leiden Centre has no private parking. We have parking spaces behind our hotel of the Municipality of Leiden. This is on the spillgrounds and paid parking from Monday to Saturday between 09:00-21.00 and on Sundaybetween 13:00 and 21:00. The cost of this is € 2.80 per hour or € 14,- for a 24-hour ticket. Only contact with coins or maestro can be paid here.
Yes, this is of course possible in our luggage rooms.
Leiden: All agreements we have entered into apply to our Uniform Conditions Golden Tulip & Tulip Inn Leiden, these are based on the Uniform Conditions Catering (UVH). These are for inspection by us and will be sent free of charge on request. Our terms are binding on anyone who uses our services.
Noordwijk: All agreements we have entered into apply our Uniform Conditions Golden Tulip Noordwijk Beach, these are based on the Uniform Conditions Horeca (UVH). These are for inspection by us and will be sent free of charge on request. Our terms are binding on anyone who uses our services.
Zoetermeer: All agreements we have entered into apply to our Uniform Conditions Golden Tulip Zoetermeer – The Hague, these are based on the Uniform Conditions Catering (UVH). These are for inspection by us and will be sent free of charge on request. Our terms are binding on anyone who uses our services.
In Our hotels We are 24/7 working on the environment. We have also for a number of years the Golden Green Key, the highest achievable certificate for sustainability. Companies with a Green Key label make every effort to conserve the environment, without compromising their guests on comfort and quality. They go a step further than the normal laws and regulations require. For more information, see www.greenkey.nl
Yes, that’s possible! Pets are allowed In all hotels. There is an extra charge for the cleaning which will be added to the hotel room. Pets are only not allowed in the restaurants. Noordwijk has even been named the most dog friendly beach for several years in a row with recommended walking routes. For all hotels, the surcharge is € 25 per pet per night.
No worries! Feel free to contact the hotel where you have stayed to look at our found items and we can make sure that the item comes back to you.
In all our hotels Dutch, English and German are spoken.
Because we want to offer everyone as pleasant a stay as possible, we think it is important to take the utmost account of possible wishes. For us it is important to know certain requirements such as food allergies in advance. Please give this to our receptions or when making a reservation.